[2017, OLD] Life Drawing - Wednesday 20th September

On Wednesday (yesterday), we had our first session doing Life Drawing which was interesting at the very least. I had a rough idea of what to expect going in having done a bit before but that sadly doesn't change the fact that I really don't like doing it. I'm not much of a 'drawer' really, I can do it fine when it comes to a couple of thumbnails a day on the train ride home but to put out such a consistent stream over the course of 2 hours just...isn't quite in my ability range. Perhaps one day I'll get to the point where I can finish without needing a break but for now at least I'll just have to take it slow.

Anyway, here's what I ended up producing, unfortunately I couldn't quite remember the timings given for each drawing but I think I got most of them right.


Roughly 20 Minutes

Also 20 Minutes
A mixture of times ranging from 5 - 1 minute(s)

Comments

  1. Your 3rd image is great Oliver, very tonal and expressive...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment