[2017, OLD] Animation and Character - Friday 22nd September

Friday was the day for our 'Animation and Character' lesson, though like much this week it was basically just going through the basics. Learning Adobe Animate (A.K.A. Flash) was interesting since I haven't touched it in about 8 years so it was nice seeing how much easier I found using it. I'd probably chalk it up to skills from other programs and techniques crossing over. It did help actually having someone competant teaching us though.

We went through the session learning how to make frame by frame transitions between a sketch of our own faces to our favourite food then to our favourite animal, then looping back around. It was a nice little task that took up the whole session, and though I feel I probably could have put a little more effort into it (still not great at drawing on a tablet, or in general) I'm happy with the result.

Comments

  1. I really like this, Ollie - it's got a Shrigley-esque grotesquery to it - and that's a compliment by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment