Thumbnails - Saturday 13th October

Spending today working on the final 3 shots. But here is a few colour tests I did after digitizing one of my post-ogr thumbnails. Not sure I'll use this one for the final interior shot, but I like it anyway. 


The first three just 'realistic' daytime/morning colours (well, close enough) and the third is my sunset pallette from last year.


Top two are (I guess) a sunset variation, much brighter than the last with a lot less depth. Not a fan of them but some of the colour works in some places I think. 3rd one is my 'glowing interior' pallette from last year, I feel it works as a kind of 'moonlight reflecting off the green bamboo' idea. 4th is a variation on the previous one, as it's a yellower/dry bamboo-like colour instead of green/blue.

Anyway, probably more to come today as I'll be trying out some of the exterior shots too.

Comments