Work Journal - Tuesday 18th September


Just a sample of my city notes.
This one is for Thekla, I'll upload more as I make them.
Today we were given a briefing on how the Context project will go, including infomation on how it relates to our Film Reviews.

Last year I really wasn't feeling it but I'm really looking forward to the Context project this time, I think the group oriented structure and the way it leans heavily into building our research skills will help me a lot.

My gang's research focus is on Film Noir, or at least The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari in relation to Film Noir. I picked up a few books out of the library to read tonight and tomorrow (Film Noir by William Luhr and Film Noir by Alain Silver and James Ursini.) in preparation for Thursday.

Anyway, here's the thumbnails I've got so far. It's a mix of a few cities, these were the ones I did before I started making more detailed notes (see right) so they're only based of surface level ideas. I'll upload more as I finish the notes for each city.


Comments

Post a Comment