Animation and Character - Friday 9th November

Walk Cycles! That was the focus of today's session, and I was rather excited to get stuck in with it.
I've tried doing walk cycles before in my own time, but I could never quite get them to look right. The stuff I did today finally does, even if it's a little rough.

Nice and simple really, just have to get that curve right for the person bobbing up and down.

It looks a little weird, but that's just because people don't usually move faster than most cars.

Not the easiest image to actually decipher, since it's just a mess of green blobs, but it works so who cares.

He's a little shaky, but I think he'll get there in one piece. Wherever there is.

Comments

  1. 'He's a little shaky, but I think he'll get there in one piece. Wherever there is....' Indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment